People of all ages are:
- connecting with friends and family online
- downloading apps and accessing content
- sharing what they’re doing and where they are
- sharing photos and videos from mobile devices
- building online profiles and reputations
Communicating online is a way of life, yet it comes with certain risks:
The online world can feel anonymous. Kids sometimes forget that they’re still accountable for their actions.
Some people online have bad intentions. They might be bullies, predators, hackers, or scammers.
You may be concerned that your kids could find pornography, violence, or hate speech online.
In our upcoming blogs, we will discuss following topics about Online Socializing:
- Online sociliazing
- Cyber bulliying
- Talking to your kids
- Using mobile devices
- Making computer security a habit
- Protecting your child’s privacy